cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Broadband

My now Tv broadband box comes today however the email I’ve got says it won’t go live until Monday 15th is it possible to get this changed 

Resolved! DNS issue - www.expressvpn.com

Trying to get to www.expressvpn fails (tried rebooting / restarting router).Phone + 4g it works, phone + wifi it fails.Laptop + wifi it fails.DNS diagnostic tool on the hub 2 router it fails.I know this is a valid site (https://dnschecker.org/#A/www....

Setting up NOW TV broadband

I am moving into another flat which as far as i know is only capable of running the basic 'brilliant broadband' NOW TV package through a phone line. I will only be living there for 6 months so would like to start a 'no contract' monthly rolling broad...

Alternative modem router

I have recently joined NOWTV for fibre broadband.Most of my network is wired so I was disappointed to discover the Hub Two modem router only had two ethernet ports on the back.Luckily, I have two switches in the house so a quick reconfigure and all w...

Download Issues

Has anyone had any issues with downloading from certain sites since being with Now. I recently changed to Now and can no longer download material from a mainstream organisation I regularly receive emails from related to work. All ideas welcome. Thank...

Replacement router

I need a replacement router. I've tried using the live chat but it's not letting me connect and I don't like talking over the phone. Is there another way to contact them?

Network Printer Problem

I've just changed my ISP from Vodafone to NowTv. I have a large format printer that I plugged into the LAN on the back of the Vodafone hub and it worked fine.Since I've set up the NowTV Hub Two, I can only print via the Wifi to the printer. I've logg...