cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

No service for 5 weeks!

Our phone line and broadband went down 5 weeks ago, despite multiple phone calls to customer service (guess the joke is in the name with that one) and multiple reps telling me open reach were due out to fix the issue, multiple promises that a supervi...

Resolved! Broadband crashing

Trying to find out why my router keeps crashing (central London area) , while it works the speed is good but keeps dropping out and just starts working on its own or I have to re boot. Happens too often, disrupting work. Any techy help available from...

Setting up NOW using BT passcode

I have just bought BT broadband and they have provided me with a passcode which it states is to link to my NOW TV account. I can't seem to see anywhere to do this except for where you enter voucher codes which of course the code does not work. Please...

Broadband Outage

Hello,My broadband is down in my area in Croydon , London. First time in nearly one year working from home. I have received a text from Sky to say there is an issue but nothing further. The Now TV chat is not currently available. Sky cannot help as I...

Unusable speed drop off every evening

I've had Now TV BB for 2.5 months and while it runs pretty well the majority of the time (poor wifi distance though might I add) I keep getting drop outs anytime between 5.30pm-8pm. These aren't half drop outs or a change that you can still stream or...

No internet

No Internet when working from home in coronavirus times! It’s really hard to even find the correct form to connect to about this when will it be fixed?