cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

'Grown up browsing time' - on / off does what?

Hi, This is day one with Now Broadband, and I must say it's been plain sailing so far. I'm setting parental controls to keep the nippers as safe as possible, but it's unclear if 'Grown up browing time' set to off means 18-rated sites are always viewa...

Resolved! Unable to connect to game server

HiI wonder if anyone can help.I sometimes play real racing 3 on my iPad or phone, for the last week or so I am unable to connect to the game server and am being told the I need an internet connection to do so. I thought at first the server was down b...

No dial tone but broadband okay

Hi there, we are currently without a landline, (no dial tone, engaged when people try to call) but fully working internet. This was reported yesterday and Openreach visited today they believe that there’s a problem with the internal wiring which I do...

Very slow broadband

My wifi is meeting the expected upload download speed (1.0/16.3) according to a test I've run but it has been unbelievably slow for the past few days. Normally the wifi holds up for video calls but over the last few days they have been impossible on ...

No WiFi signal in next room

My router is in my bedroom as that is where the telephone line is. I’m on the super fibre plan which works fine in my bedroom and the room below (living room) but the signal is that weak in the bedroom at the side nothing will load what so ever on sm...