cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

NOW TV broadband WPA-3

I have recently purchased a smart home camera to monitor my dog whilst I'm out, When setting this up it says it can't connect to WPA-3 security encrypted broadbands. I checked on my Mac and It says my security encryption is 'WPA2/WPA3 personal' and w...

Change IP address of router

Hello, I am using global protect to connect client application. It was working fine since 3 months but since wednesday it has stopped working. I have checked with local IT team they suggested to ask ISP for new IP address which NOW suggested to manag...

No Internet

Hi I have had broadband for 1 month now and all off a sudden my broadband stopped working. It showing up 2 lights power and WiFi but internet light not on. I haven’t touched anything..any idea how to solve this

Resolved! Unable to sign in - I know my log in

Hey, can anyone help - because I have find no help anywhere! I've streamed from the Now tv website for almost a year now, with good and bad connections. However today it told me it was 'unable to sign me in, come back later'. I don't have a firestick...

Websites not loading?

I've recently joined Now from Vodafone. I've noticed that images on my twitter app struggle to load up sometimes (tweets load fine but images and videos don't) and my HotUKDeals app struggles to load content (deals, images, comments ect). This happen...

Internet down

My Internet has been down for hours. I live in Lincolnshire, is there a problem with broadband here? The middle Internet light on my modem is orange 

Resolved! IPv6

Hello All, Im thinking of taking out Now broadband but I'd like to know for sure whether Ipv6 is supported before I do? I have several Nest protect smoke detectors that need IPv6 to work to their best potential and wonder whether any other users have...