cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Poor connection only had for 3 weeks!

I've signed up with Nowtv for broadband and calls but the internet keeps dropping out on all our devices. We aren't exactly super users! I download emails on my phone and look at news etc and my children play the odd minecraft game on tablets for an ...

Now tv adverts super annoying!

Is there any way to get rid of those really annoying pre program adverts they are driving me mad. I have sky but chose to watch some programs on Nowtv instead as I cannot stand the normal tv adverts but this is becoming jus as irritating, why oh why ...

Black Box continually disconnects from Broadband

Every tie our box is inactive for a while and turns off, it then refuses o reconnect to the broadband without going through the settings options.All of the settings on the connection remain there, and once we have gone through the set-up all is fine,...

Resolved! Existing Router

Hi. I've just signed up to NOW TV after many years with TalkTalk.My fibre broadband went live a couple of days ago and everything is working fine.However, I'm still using my old TalkTalk router, which doesn't seem to be a problem.I don't particularly...

Poor service

Am I the only customer who is getting really rather irrated with the amount that now FIBRE broadband goes out? 2-3 times weekly this is happening and when you ring customer service all you get is that its happening to everyone....Thats not the point....

Anytime Calls

Hi Since my contract was activated after switching from Sky Broadband I have discovered that my landline contacts have been blocked from making incoming calls to me. I have a BT Call Guardian phone but the settings have not changed - can anyone advis...

Resolved! Downloading bittorrents..

Dear whoever, I'm trying to download items via qBittorrent but nothing appears to be happening, are they blocked via this internet provider? Kind regards, Steve

Hub2 and Google wifi

I'm new to NowTV and I want to use my Google wifi mesh system with the hub 2. It has set up ok BUT devices keep losing connection to the internet. LAN connection ok but then can't get through the hub. Ideally I'd have the hub in "modem mode" which I ...

Awful down speed over WIFI but only on desktop

Gooooood morning, wondering if anyone has had any issues with their router. I'm getting speeds of what I could say are fair on mobile however I have been getting awful speeds on desktop. I reset my computer a week or so ago as I was concerned it migh...