cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

CALL BLOCKING / FILTERING

Can anyone tell me if I can use the BT CALL BLOCKER feature that is on my new BT landline phones, with NOW or is it a feature that is wasted? The phones have the capability of screening incoming calls so the caller identifies themselves before I choo...

Please please how do I communicate with NOW

Please please can someone tell me how to communicate with a real person at NOW in order to tell them my Broadband is not working eg 9 Mbps download. Its so frustrating at the lack of real communication. The standard of a company service is only when ...

home networks forbidden

Hi, I'm being told by NOW that I'm in breach of their conditions because I have a home network and they didn't supply it, so I can't use it!! Does anyone know what one is allowed to connect?

embarrassing internet speed

Have a 15.8 Mbps download speed  BUT a 0.72 Mbps upload speed.  Something isn't quite right here -  I have optimized my network (installed TP deco link - done speed tests with and without the mesh network), restarted it, but after trawling through ot...

Internet absolutely rubbish

What a mistake moving over to Now. I have never experienced such bad internet in the 7 years I have lived here. I have great internet upstairs directly next to the modem but downstairs has been dropping in and out for weeks and the last two days noth...

conections

Hello, i hope someone can help me. I have talk talk internet hub it is conected into the vpn socket in the wall. It is also conected into a smart blu ray player which in turn is conected into my Yamaha DTS/ ATMOS 7.1  reciever. I do not have a smart ...

Resolved! Switching to Now from Plusnet

I am currently with Plusnet but have signed up with Now but at no time in the signing-up process has the Now system asked about my existing (Plusnet) account.Their website says this "Easy switching If you're with BT, TalkTalk, EE or Plusnet, our dedi...

Suggesting some ways to inprove streaming

Data settings  Alternatively, you can adjust your data settings manually to resolve your issues. Doing so will also improve your streaming experience. Here is how you can do this method:Steps1. Press the Home button on your TV remote control five tim...