cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

TP-Link AC1600 Archer VR600 ver 1

Due to constant dropping of WiFi since going to Now Broadband, and poor wifi signal in general, thought I would get a new router. obtained the TP Link AC1600 at a cheap price and obtained address and password using wire shark. set up results in no in...

poor range of wifi

Hi,  Ive recently had my NOW router/modem installed in a new flat, but when I go upstairs I cannot get any wifi at all. Its a small 2 bed and this really should not be happening when im barely 10m away - any ideas please?

Broadband Speed

I'm paying £30 a month for supposedly guaranteed net speeds. On average I'm getting 20Mbps and insane ping spikes throughout the day, this is not due to peak times it's a constant issue. My desktop is hardwired to the hub and I'm getting these issues...

Ping spikes in game and on discord

I have been experiencing worse ping spikes on my internet recently. I get it in games and on discord and it appears to be an issue with NowTV themselves. I have done a tracert to show the problem during one of these ping spikes. tracert /4 google.co....

Old hub new account

I've just set up a new account for now broadband. We had now broadband in a previous flat and My previous flatmate ran the account. I still have the hub. Is it possible to just use this old router instead of getting a new one to save / refund me a fi...