cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Still not live

Should have been live with my broadband over a week ago, and still have not been connected. Really disappointed, how can nowtv have the cheek to take a payment for this month when they still have done what was needed from from. Does anyone else have ...

Resolved! Boost WI Fi signal

Hi happy with the overall performance of the Now Hub , but sometimes does not work on my phone but works fine on the TV and in the same room . Any advice on boosting the wi fi signal . Can see there are several boosters on the market . Any advice on ...

Channel 4 Web App not loading

Hi All, anyone had issues with 'ad blockers' preventing the channel 4 web app and mobile app from playing shows? all web blockers disabled and permissions set correctly in the browser. definitely a NOW TV broadband issue  as they were working perfect...

Resolved! Split WiFi channel speeds

Hi, After suffering hopeless WiFi connection unless sat next to my router, I have now split my channels, as advised here on the forum. I’ve yet to properly test if there is any improvement for the distance issue, but I’m a bit intrigued as to the Lin...

Can I set my NR801 router to Bridge mode?

Hi all, I have one of the NOW (Sky) NR801 routers as my main modem/router and attached to that is an Apple Airport Extreme base station.  I have the Apple Airport set to bride mode and have it broadcasting a separate WiFi SSID. I seem to be having pe...

Broadband socket

HelloI would like to join Now as I moved into my new flat today. I checked the sockets and I can see there's a BT and a Virgin one. Would they work with the Now router and broadband plan?Thank you!

No sound on video calls

HiI teach on the internet, but none of my students can hear me. This has only started since I switched to now broadband. I've tried both the desktop and the laptop, nothing neither work. All tests come back saying everything is working fine. Permissi...

Resolved! Fibre Unavailable

I wanted to change my 'Brilliant Broadband' to 'Fab Fibre'.Customer support said Now Broadband would never be offering Fibre in this area because the local (Bangor) exchange is closing and is moving to Belfast exchange, and the line would come direct...