cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

How Do I Stay Signed In

As recently as last week, when I went to sign in there was a box you could tick to stay signed in. Now for some reason it's not there anymore and after 30 minutes of inactivity it makes you re-sign in. Has anyone else noticed this, found a fix? Thx

Dropped connections & low speed

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with their connection? When I left the house on Christmas Eve, everything was working fine. I got back home yesterday and all evening the connection was dropping and restarting a couple of times an hou...

Internet keeps dropping

New property so had an OpenReach engineer doa fresh install with all the wiring into the property on 6 December. Ever since then, the internet will drop out (green light on the Now TV Hub goes off) and whether it be wired or wifi we get no internet f...

Using Sky's SR203 router - as need 4 port

I have need of a router with 4 Ethernet ports.  The Now broadband router only comes with 2 ports.  The Sky router has 4 port. I have asked this question a few years ago. I don't want to get a port extender, as I don't want use an sockets. I have been...

Hyper1 by Scholar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

FTTP novice

Hi all - I’ma bit of a novice on FTTP and would appreciate some guidance. There were some open reach engineers in our road a few days ago, and they said they were installing FTTP for all houses in the road. They’ve now finished their work and have mo...

WiFi not working

Hello  My wifi is not working, on any device - phones, TVs or laptops. I have reset twice and reset the devices. All green lights are showing so I don’t know what more I can do?

Resolved! Wi-Fi authentication expired message

New broadband set up today. After switching router, TV, phone etc off and on numerous times I have finally managed to connect my devices. But am getting various messages on my android phone. Namely:Wi-Fi authentication expired. Touch here to login in...