cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

MasterSocket

Hi I have just ordered a new broadband line but my master socket needs reconfiguring, i didnt realise nowtv were masters at avoiding contact. how can i contact these useless people to let them my socket needs reconnecting, i might just cancel and go ...

Coverage

Hi im have a lot of trouble with the coverage in my house like it's struggle to get to the room above the hub. Any ideas??

Coverage by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Engineer sets up line - no router

A bright and cheerful engineer set up my service this morning on time, pleasant and polite. However, I haven't received a NOW router and can't use the service. I don't know what will take place - how can I check with NOW that a router is going to be ...

Activation

Our activation day was yesterday, it says that the Internet can go live up to midnight. However, it still hasn't gone live. And now it is saying our activation date has moved to the 19th? How come this is the case? 

Resolved! Upload Speed Limited to 2 MB/s

Hi,  I noticed that upload speeds are slow/being limited on my NOW TV broadband connection. SFTP currently maxes out at  2 MB/s, despite speedtest.net reporting a connection upload speed of 7 MB/s?  To test if it was my computer I tried the same uplo...

Resolved! Unable to turn off the parental PIN

I have a NOW stick and have been using it for a year or so - mainly Sky Sports, Atlantic, and the odd film. Suddenly a few days ago it asked me to type in (set up) a parental PIN number. I think it was to watch "An Idiot Abroad" It has never asked me...

Broadband not working

This morning I have my broadband not working. Device connect to the router but there is  no connection to the web. I assume is a problem on the line. Is anybody experience the same issue in Ilminster (Somerset)  area?

Error Code PL-0 on Fire Stick

I've had Now for about three months with no issues. Since yesterday when I watch the live entertainment channels, I get the PL-0 Error Code. It comes straight back on but is getting really annoying. I am streaming through a newer Fire Stick. I cleare...