cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

How to boost signal

Hi there. I live in a flat with Brick internal walls. My phone socket is in the living room but my kids bedrooms dont get any signal. How can I improve this please?Thank you in advance.

Resolved! Now App on PS5

Hello Now Community. I downloaded the Now App on my PS5. The app is fully up to date and so is my PS5. I can't help but notice how bad the picture quality is when playing the Now App on my PS5! I pay for the Boost too so I'm very disappointed as I wa...

Leaving Virgin - when to join?

Hiya, called virgin today to cancel as don’t want to pay the ridiculous prices they are asking for from March.I’ve been told my disconnect date is March 2nd so when should I set my Now broadband up? myself and husband work from home 3 days a week and...

Activation / Billing

My account shows no Bill's.  I presume this is due to my broadband service not being recognised as being active on Now backend systems.I have three green lights on my router indicating I am getting service, and I am able to connect to my router using...

The flat next door can get a faster speed?

I've ordered Broadband for the flat I'm moving into shortly. I'm a bit annoyed that I'm stuck with the basic speed, especially having lived in a place where I could get fiber before. To add to my annoyance, it seems that the flat next door can get Su...

Please allow HD on iPad!

Hello NOW, How ahs this not been upgraded yet! Please allow boost HD on iPad's, this is a must! (pretty please) would be so beneficial. Many thanks in advance

LG tv

I have an LG tv, but on the now ap on the TV I can't see "my account" to start my membership. Can anyone help?  

Internet drops out all the time

So I had consistent issues with my broadband connection since installation on 6 December 2021 until now. We had a 9th engineer visit today on a particularly bad day for internet drop outs. He saw critical errors on his handheld machine, but after tes...