cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Unable to update payment card

Spoiler  Lost my debit card, got a new one and now tv emailed to say it can't take payment. I click on the update my card link and it sends me back to the beginning again and again. No chat advisers, no call centre, email address didn't work .Now tv,...

Resolved! Connected without internet. Sky SR203 Router

Hi, I've had Now TV broadband for a month or so now. The router that comes with it is shockingy poor.  Did a bit of googling and saw the Sky SR203 Router was an ideal replacement.  Bought one of eBay, it came today. I swapped or over it took a while ...

Early activation day

Hi, I have an activada y set up for the 30March. Unfortunately I just got coviq and need to work from home and I don’t have reliable internet at the moment. Is there any change you could consider this and reschedule my activation day earlier? As I de...

Pedrin by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Joining broadband

Hi my broadband TV and line are provided by BT and I'm being charged a fortune! If I take out this Now broadband will BT know to stop theirs??? Will NOW take care of that or do I need to do it??

Resolved! Slow broadband speeds

Hi there, Every night my internet speeds will drop massively. Throughout the day, I get about 60mbps download and 18mbps upload, with a ping of about 30. Then, in the evening, I get 25mbps download at best (usually a lot lower than that), an upload o...

Broadband throttling

Speed is currently dreadful and causing work issues, what is the helpline number as I've gone round in circles clicking links, none of which allow me to "Contact Us"!!!