cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Wifi6

I considering buying a Wifi6 enable laptop and realise that the standard router that came with the account will probably not help. On the assumption that I also buy a WIfi6 router can I use that router with my NOW broadband?Does anyone know of any is...

Where is the live chat??

I've searched the site up and down for live chat to customer support (I've used it and found it before) but now it isn't there. I know at the start of lockdown it was taken down but its not back. I need it. Because I am disabled and cant talk on the ...

External Ethernet

Hi im trying to set up my new router.I have a TP link 5 port extension plugged into the router. The lights are green for this on both router and TP pack, but the minute I try to connect my arlo, TP range extenders, Ring door bell or hive the lights a...

Wifi Mac address lockdown

Just taken delivery of my new Hub Two router since transferring to NowTV from Talktalk. ATM it's working okay, but on my old TT router I could for improved security restrict wifi connections to specific MAC addresses. However I can't find anywhere on...

Resolved! openreach

OK, so just had the openreach engineer install the now broadband problem is i wanted a new line put in upstairs but he said it would cost £150 extra. when i selected the broadband package i choose the option to have a new line put in despite there al...

How do I speak to human being

How do I speak to a human being to help set up my new now broadband? I can’t even access live chat it sends you to promotional offers which is really frustrating

Michaelh by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

MY BOX HASN'T ARRIVED

According to my account it has arrived. Currently we have no broadband box and I'm led to think it's been delivered elsewhere or its status is completely misleading. How do I reorder a box or is there a way of finding out where this missing box is?