cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

broadband speeds?

Afternoon all Been with NOWTV for broadband for about 6 weeks now and for the first month, seemed fine, didn't notice anything different to the last isp (talktalk)Last few days, speed has seemed slower which promted me to do a speedcheck which is ret...

gimpette by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Guest WiFi

I need to set up guest WiFi or change my router to one that can. Does anyone have any suggestions? I see there are a few questions around this is the forum, but all old now. Thanks

Broadband Admin

Does anyone know how long an admin will stay logged in the broadband admin control panel? I logged in to change the Wi-Fi password so once it was done my connection was lost so I needed to connect to the Wi-Fi again. upon doing so I can’t do anything...

Nevada by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

screen recording detection

Does anyone know how to address the ridiculously over-sensitive screen recording software which won't let me work in Keynote for goodness sake! I have several TV apps and this is the only one that does this. Its so irritating and disruptive!

Resolved! Active voicemail

Does anyone know how I activate the voicemail on my landline please I have the option included in my chosen package but when I dial 1571 to listen to my voicemail it says it's needs activation but doesn't say how. Any help would be greatly appreciate...

Boost

Hello i have paid for sky sports (though iTunes) and bought the boost through now tv (same account info email etc) but it won’t let me stream on two devices at the same time? Keeps saying I’m streaming on to many devices when I know there is only one...

Wifi

Wifi is very good in the room with the hub in (50mps)however move next door (4m) into next room and just drops out completely.moved to now from sky with whom I had no problems just the price was going up. It’s only a small house with no solid stone w...

technical issues

I just replaced my hub in order to not have the same technical issues but here I am again, been like this since yesterday. 

na1 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks