cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

screen recording detection

Does anyone know how to address the ridiculously over-sensitive screen recording software which won't let me work in Keynote for goodness sake! I have several TV apps and this is the only one that does this. Its so irritating and disruptive!

Resolved! Active voicemail

Does anyone know how I activate the voicemail on my landline please I have the option included in my chosen package but when I dial 1571 to listen to my voicemail it says it's needs activation but doesn't say how. Any help would be greatly appreciate...

Boost

Hello i have paid for sky sports (though iTunes) and bought the boost through now tv (same account info email etc) but it won’t let me stream on two devices at the same time? Keeps saying I’m streaming on to many devices when I know there is only one...

Wifi

Wifi is very good in the room with the hub in (50mps)however move next door (4m) into next room and just drops out completely.moved to now from sky with whom I had no problems just the price was going up. It’s only a small house with no solid stone w...

technical issues

I just replaced my hub in order to not have the same technical issues but here I am again, been like this since yesterday. 

na1 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! 1471 not activated

Hi,When I dial 1471 on my phone line it says that service isnt activated / available but it is listed on my plan as a free service. I swicthed from Sky and the 1471 on that used to work fine.I called once and they just said I need to dial 1471 but th...

3rd replacement router not authenticating

I have just recieved my third replacement router from Nowtv. All three replacement routers have failed to authenticate and connect to the internet (stuck on still orange light). I have hard reset all three, changed filters, gone into the main BT sock...

Broadband box

How long do they last?Can we upgrade to a faster box?Mine is 6 year old and we are always have pop up saying "you are not connected ". 

Resolved! Activation day and Internet

Hi, it's activation day for me today. I've plugged everything in right (I think) but the Internet light isn't on yet. How long did it take for yours to come on? Is there something I havnt done?I'm absolutely rubbish at this stuff so any help would be...