cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Resolved! STILL NO BROADBAND

Activate day was the 28th and still not working, wouldn't mind but we use Internet to watch TV becoming a joke should of just stayed with talk talk, any help of anyway? All it's saying on my account is not live yer we're getting it ready

No outbound calls

I can't make any outbound calls on my landline. I have double checked with another phone and that doesn't work either. I have 3 lights on my router which is correct. Can someone help me please as I am 94 and need my phone desperately!

0.5mb Download, No line issues

Hi, I've had an issue for the past few days where my download speed is horrendous - below 0.5 mb to the point where I can barely browse the web, let alone stream TV. The upload is fine and hits 12mb-ish.  I contacted the support team who say there ar...

Aheath by Advocate
  • 8 replies
  • 2 thanks

Activation date passed, still no internet

My activation date was 28th March. The hub lights for power and WiFi are green but no Internet light. I have done all of the recommended tests and switches, still no joy. tried using chat but get no response.Help please?

LG23 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

New to Now broardband

I signed up over 2 weeks ago, knowing my end date with my old provider was coming to a close. I have had no communication about my account being set up, however, I do have an account with nothing on it. What do I do now as it seems incredibly difficu...

Activation date yesterday - still no broadband

My activation date has come and gone, but my broadband connection still isn't working. The hub shows green lights for power and wireless, but nothing for internet. Seems like it's no uncommon for customers to be left waiting for their connections to ...

Resolved! How do i turn off "Broadband Buddy"

I'm sure i'm not the only one that is having this issue... there is an automatic censorship add on to NowTV broadband called the broadband buddy which i cannot get rid of. I've been into account settings and all i can do is change the parental contro...