cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Erratic Broadband

I am meant to have a connection speed guarantee of min 65Mbps but never get more than 62Mbps. My connection drops as far as 2.5Mbps at during these times jitter is 250+ with packet loss of 4.1%.Now keep telling me there is no faults on my line and th...

Can only get internet in 1 room

I just had the internet installed to my master socket, which is in my bedroom. The guy said I should be able to connect throughout my house. However, the second I leave my bedroom I lose all reception. So I can't get a signal in any other room. Whils...

Broadband Down

Broadband has been down for a few hours.  Have switched everything off, unplugged all cables (both electric and phone) and rebooted.  Still not working. Have done a line check which says no issues bit as there is no phone support,  a bit as to where ...

Safe search stuck on

Does anyone know how to turn safe search off ? Google says if its stuck on, and even after going to setting to change and click save it still stays on, then I need to contact service provider but they're not much help atm . 

Using Netgear Orbi RBK 40 with NowTV

I was disappointed to discover that, according to Netgear, I could not use my RKB40 mesh system when I switched to NowTV as it didn't support Option 60/61.However, I recently updated to version 2.7.3.22 firmware and much to my surprise, the option is...

Just need a bit of Technical help.

I have recently aquired a second computer (an old company hand me down), I've put in a new power supply to repair the pc in order to get it going again and a new hard drive and sorted out all the silly little things to get it running again. (Here's w...

engineer visit

hihad a engineer visit yday to set us up, was a joke, he pulled up outside, came in with his stuff, tested the bt socket already here, said there's no signal, went outside ( without any of his kit) on his return said there's a problem, the line has b...

Broadband not working as per contract

Hi, I am new to NOWTV broadband (joined last month). I purchased the last package, which guarantees the speed around 11 Mbps. However, I’ve never had that, maximum is around 2-3, and when I test it through NOWTV, it says my internet connection is goo...