cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Intermittent broadband

I have had now tv broadband for nearly two years, during that time it has been reliable. Recently the connection has become intermittent, not as the advisors at now say a wireless intermittency, but a loss of connection at the router which is shown b...

Outage Wakefield?

Anyone any idea of an outage in Wakefield? All I get on my account is ‘this customer has an outage’ and no help from the phone lines pointing me here. absolute garbage.

Now tv on PlayStation

Hi When ever I want to turn my PLAYSTATION controller off when watching now TV, it takes me back to the menu and stops what I’m streaming. I had this issue on the ps4 and now again in the ps5. I have to leave my controller on and it’s always dying be...

Resolved! Broadband 'buddy'

I want to change or stop the Broadband Buddy setting and the Enquiry sections do not help.I cannot access my chosen hobby section on 'Shooting & supplies' because of it. 

Broadband Speed Drops and Very slow

my broadband speed is supposed to be at least 60 (download) and whenever I check internet speed its about 20 download speed and a lot of the times it just does not work at all. and i've tried all the steps for making the broadband better and still no...

broadband speeds?

Afternoon all Been with NOWTV for broadband for about 6 weeks now and for the first month, seemed fine, didn't notice anything different to the last isp (talktalk)Last few days, speed has seemed slower which promted me to do a speedcheck which is ret...

gimpette by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Guest WiFi

I need to set up guest WiFi or change my router to one that can. Does anyone have any suggestions? I see there are a few questions around this is the forum, but all old now. Thanks