cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Resolved! Now TV in BT Planner

I have recently joined BT TV and have Now for the sports. Does anyone know if you are able to import the channels I access via the Now TV app into the TV guide, so all the channels are in one place?Thanks

Master Socket is needed

Hi, I have recently moved to a flat that is fully refurbished and there is no Master socket. I need an engineer visit to install it for me. My installation date is 1st June 2022 but it says they have not scheduled visit of engineer. How can I install...

Terrible customer service

Three months with internet connecting issues, hub lossing connection, multiple phone calls to unhelpful customer service representatives. Two failed attempts to fix from engineers.Getting absolutely ridiculous now. Still having issues with the connec...

Now Broadband

I have recently got a Now TV Hub 2 broadband and it connects to my phone phone, am I able to connect this wifi to my TV because it’s not working when I select the wifi?thanks

Resolved! Attached devices name

Just set up my Now TV Hub Two, and it appears to work OK, with one problem so far. If I look at Mainentance -> Attached Devices most of the devices have a name of "UNKNOWN". These devices are all running Linux, and it would appear that when I log ont...

hannah3 by Mentor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 thanks