cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

New Router

Firstly, why is it so hard to get in touch with customer service. No number, chat doesn't put me through to anyone, and the help advice just loops over and over. Has really annoyed me. To the point, I do rave about NOWTV normally, but recently things...

Resolved! Safesearch

For obvious and slightly embarrassing reasons, can anyone tell me how to turn off safesearch so I can watch what I want? Yikes!

Using a Fritzbox 7530 Router on NowTV?

Hello, I've read through the posts on using a 3rd party router on NowTV broadband and its seems some routers are easy to setup, but the Fritzbox routers never get a mention. I've tried following the steps listed in the posts here and I cannot get it ...

johneboy by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Power cable too short

I cannot be alone in this problem. The thingy length of cable that came with my now TV router is impracticable. Like many my master phone socket is in a stupid place; behind my front door and Iive on the first floor. My previous router I tuck the cab...

Broadband not installed, live date was 12/5/22

Hi I was told my live date was yesterday, waited until midnight but nothing, phoned up this morning and was told there’s been a problem with open reach on the line and there's no time frame or date when I will have my internet up. This is ridiculous ...

Dant88 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wifi

I have been having trouble using Wi-Fi for a week and half now had 2 engineers out up to now one said until they replace the full line it's never going to work properly but apparently this isn't in his notes they arnt willing to replace a full line a...

Sign-up list for installation cancellations?

Hi, I was wondering if there was any way to sign up to a cancellation list for installations? The installation date I had quoted was several weeks away and since my dates are pretty flexible, I wondered if there is anyway I can put myself forward to ...