cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Resolved! Attached devices name

Just set up my Now TV Hub Two, and it appears to work OK, with one problem so far. If I look at Mainentance -> Attached Devices most of the devices have a name of "UNKNOWN". These devices are all running Linux, and it would appear that when I log ont...

hannah3 by Mentor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 thanks

Ever changing IPv4

Hi there, I found my connection with an ever changing IPv4, which is very inconvenient to me. I need to have a fixed IPv4 to access to some specific websites (for work). Could anyone please teach me how to get it fixed? Thanks a million.

Broadband dropping every half hour or so

Just been connected today, I've come from sky broadband on the same package, now Super fibre. been using my own router for a while, an ASUS one with an old bt modem for fibre,  but have plugged in the now tv hub for the time being and I've noticed th...

TP Link modem working on ADSL? (dont have VDSL)

I keep finding suggestions about how TP Link modems works with NowTv, however all the articles on this forum are about VDSL (fibre). This article is about VDSL: https://kevq.uk/how-to-use-a-tp-link-router-with-sky-fibre-optic/ and assumes that I sele...

Broadband

My broadband was meant to go live on the 17th, got a text saying I'll get connected on the 25th as it hadn't gone to plan, amd said I could be due compensation what do I do