cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Unstable broadband connection

I have been a customer of Now for a few years now.  Since April the broadband connection has been entirely unreliable.  An engineer has apparently checked it on each occasion and found it to be fine, however that's not how it is at our end!For the la...

Judie by Mentor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 thanks

How do I setup a 3rd party router with Now Broadband

I currently use a TP Link archer router with sky broadband however I am switching to Now Broadband since it is half the price for identical speeds. What changes do I need to make or how do I set it up with Now Broadband?. Any ideas will be appreciate...

furious by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 2 thanks

Broadband Outage since 20/6

Check my line shows an outage since 11:11 PM 20/6.....it is almost 9am on the 21st and no detail about how widespread this is or when it is expected to be resolved. Any updates available? 

Signal non existant in 3/5 rooms - HELP

I have a relatively small house on 2 levels and the only rooms I can get decent WiFi in are the one where the router is placed and the room above it.I have tried moving the router which didn't hell as it meant it was too far from the TV; tried splitt...

Phone Line dead - No update

I've been a Now TV customer for 1+ year and not had an issue, until when I went to make a call on the home line on 17th and no dial tone. Having checked the line on my account it recognised that there is a fault but no update since 07.45 on the 17th ...

Resolved! Type of Property

Hi, I'm moving into a flat and need to take out broadband. I'm being asked the question 'Please tell us about the type of property you are moving into?' For this purpose, would a single property be the actual building or the flats inside the building...

slloyd66 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

no internet access on startup

This is an intermittent problem. I have been through Apple Support who advise that the problem is with ISP. Network settings tell me "The cable for Ethernet is connected but your computer does not have an IP address" or "Ethernet has a self-assigned ...

johric by Scholar
  • 4 replies
  • 3 thanks