cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

3 weeks in and leaving already

Hi got now broadband or should I say sky broadband as they are the same and 3 weeks in am leaving .I have 25.00 credit on my account that they tell me they can not use for broadband payment and the big bit is were they give you the date to pay your h...

Blindj by Scholar
  • 9 replies
  • 3 thanks

Limited Installation Dates

I am looking to move to NOW TV WiFi in mid-July but am only offered 8 installation engineer visit dates, all of which I am at work for (I cannot work from home). Will more dates become available later on or do I have to call to request a specific dat...

Phone states connected without Internet

3 Green lights showing on now tv box with intermittent red light. Phone requests sign in but returns a message stating connected without Internet. Have pressed the reset button and also switched off box at mains.Problem continues 

High Ping with ethernet cable

Hi, So tried to do a bit of pc gaming today, my pc is setup on ethernet but despite the wifi working fine my ping is sitting between 40-65ms which for a wired connection is very poor. Opponents in my games are jittering and lagging across my screen, ...

switching from vodafone business to now

Spoiler  Hi, iam already registered on Now broadband, i want to switch here  from vodafone, do i need to cancel vodafone contract before, or Now will contact vodafone in my behalf? Its ghard to find any info about that, Now chat bot is not usefull, n...

Questions about upgrading to VDSL

I would like to upgrade my broadband to fibre, but I have a few questions first:1) I am on Brilliant Broadband, and would like to upgrade to Fab Fibre. I can however not see a price per month for this. Does anyone know how much it is in total per mon...