cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Question on adding router

Since the now hub 2 router just got 2 LAN ports only and I am planning to add one more NAS to my home network.  I also wanna set up VPN if I can add my own router so it's much more easier to stream for netflix or so on.Just wanna ask if anyone tried ...

RD9394 by Mentor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! Reducing broadband speed

My broadband download speed using FTTC over the last 3 years has been very consistent at 37-39Mbps. Since April is has declined by up to 50% and is now only around 20-22Mbps. NOW say that the line test shows exactly 40 every time they test it. That i...

Pentris by Mentor
  • 15 replies
  • 6 thanks

Set up

Our box is supposed to be installed on the 14 th july but we moved into the house and there is already a box here from previous tenants. Does anyone know if I can contact nowtv to deactivate this box so it’s done quicker

Erin098 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Provider Installation Problem

My broadband has been terminated, but within two days contact your company to re-join the new plan. I don't need to install anything, just reconnect. I don't understand that there is a problem with the provider's installation, what does it have to do...

No internet

Does anyone else in the Norfolk area have no Internet...been down since around 8pm last night...gone through the usual procedures but nothing seems to be working??