cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Broadband service down

Hiya,  Anyone else having issues with their broadband at the mo? Our internet light has gone out and technical checks says there is an outage, but I can't get through to anyone to check on this or see an announcement anywhere.  We're in Kent fyi.

Broadband service issues-DH3 area

Hi, i live in the Chester-le-street area and the bub for broadband is constantly on orange. I checked the service status and an message comes up with INC then a long number. Im guessing there is an issue which needs an engineer....is there anything i...

Cant buy Broadband, update mobile number, error

Hi, trying to buy broadband (going through topcashback but i tried without and get the same) when i get to step 4 i think its asks me to update my mobile number, when i do it says "oops something went wrong" and ring them. I rang them and they were t...

Broadband connection

Hi,I am trying to connect to my new NOW HUB 2 since yesterday. But am unable to do so because whenever I try to sign in it says *your connection has been dropped* and asks me to fix some wires. Even after doing it for 100 times the same problem is de...

Resolved! Keeping existing landline number

I am currently a now tv streaming tv member. I am looking to add broadband and land line services to my account, the service is currently with plusnet, which apparently Now can deal with changing over for me I have read that I have to confirm I wish ...