cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Issues with service and support

Hello,  I recently switched over to NowTV with a guaranteed 37mbps. I pay for the 63mbps and have always got around 54/60mbps however recently a month after switching to nowtv again from talktalk, I tend to jump between providers this is my 2nd time ...

Resolved! Broadband!!!

I am guaranteed 5.2 mbps is only getting 1.5Im also guaranteed 1.0 upload speed I’m only getting 0.4I’ve had crap crap signal for so long now, someone came out and said it’s fixed now and this is what I’m getting it’s just the same!! What do I do if ...

Resolved! Wi-fi

Hello! I forgot my wi-fi password, is there any way to find it out?Thank you! 

Engineer visit

Hello,I am thinking to get Now broadband and I wonder if the engineer required to install/activate the line, needs to access to the communal cupboard in my building where phone panel is. Since I am not allowed to open these cupboards, I don't want to...

High latency just after Midnight

Hi, I have noticed that when I am playing an online game (Call of Duty for example) that about 12.05am every night the connection gets really bad and I have a high latency issue. I've noticed that it's at the same time every day. It normally goes bac...

Broadband kit

Hi My NowTV kit meant to arrive today. DPD tracking says it will arrive tomorrow. My broadband is going live tonight. When i signed up with NOWTV i wanted the broadband to go live on the 4th. But the date has moved to 5th. I am very disappointed with...

Wifi keeps disconnecting on my iphone

Hi I bought the broadband few weeks ago and although it shows a good speed, the router is in the lounge when I’m in my bedroom I keep loosing wifi and it goes into my data which kicks me out of games I play on my phone and it’s super annoying. Litera...

Resolved! Openreach strike action

I'm currently one day past my activation date with no WiFi yet. Discovered that Openreach have been on strike Friday and Monday and I wondered if anyone knows how much this is impacting the wait time for faults to get looked at? Now broadband haven't...