cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Telephone Line

I am moving hose shortly and by builder who is helping me renovate my new place says that I need a new telephone line run into the house - does anyone know who is responsible for this and how would I go about organizing this. Any advice appreciated!

Compensation

I joined NOW TV recently and they changed the day that they mentioned to go live and I don’t know how to ask for compensation as the service will go live 5 days after supposed first date ! I think I will be eligible for compensation but I don’t know ...

Sam2022 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Over 3 weeks and still no broadband!

Been waiting 3 weeks and still no broadband or router or information as to why my account has been put into delay 3 times! I wish I could speak to “tier 2’ whoever they are. I’m told ‘tier 2’ will contact you, email you, call you. Nothing! Ever! Joke...

Boardband issue

So for a while now I've had dsl line issues had engineers out all seems fine yet after abit it all starts again.My SNG Margin after a enginer visit is 3.0, line down speed 58mbps after a weeks its slowly dropping to SNR 0, and the same for the dsl sp...

Cancelling

What is the process of cancellation under the 14-day cooling-off period? I have received the installation but only get 2MB download speed, which is a far cry from the advertised 64MB. Upload speed is no better. I was attracted by the cheap price but ...

Manu40 by Mentor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

skip engineering test

Hi there,I received the NOW hub and connected to the internet, all working great so I was wondering if I can skip the engineering test and visit (since I dont need it) and mainly I'm not often home so it's almost impossible to find a suitable time. A...

ivano by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Very Slow Broadband Speed (again)

I have been having an on off issue with my internet lately. The setup is basic - I mainly just use Ethernet to a PC. Used to always get 40bmps, but last 3 days it's been back down to 14mbps. The router and Now support checks show the router is receiv...