cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Resolved! The connection is unstable

The connection will disconnected every 5-10mins and reconnect again. The light will flashing amber colour and become green after 2-3mins, then we can use the broadband, but 5-10mins later it will disconnection again.

Ykeith by Mentor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 thanks

Broadband loosing connection

Since I switch to now broadband my I ternet losing connection, on the hub I still got 3 green lights but internet not working at all, I have to power off and power on hub to start internet again. It's dropping connection usually at night and in the m...

Now Hub Two Bridge Mode (2022)

Hi, I thought I stumbled across a post yesterday showing how it’s now possible to enable bridge mode on the Hub Two but I can’t find it anywhere. did I just imagine it and is it still not possible to do this? I’m setting up a WiFi 6 Mesh network and ...

guaranteed min speed?

so when i signed up to my fibre connection i was promised a min speed of 30 mbps , however for almost this entire year the connection has been unstable , dropping on and off and the speeds pathetic .. every time i call up i get a different excuse .. ...

Unstable connection

Since two months ago, my broadband connection has become rather unstable. I tried resetting the router, unplugging the cable, changing the broadband channel and running online diagnostics. These steps tend to help only temporarily. I also noticed tha...