cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Very slow speed on SuperFibre

I have very slow speeds on SuperFibre connection, I've tried a reset of the router but no avail and been like this for several weeks.I did find a superfluous microfilter which I thought may have been the issue so removed it but didn't help.My speeds ...

Resolved! Noise margin - too low?

I've been snooping around to try and diagnose some connection issues that NOWTV don't seem interested in doing anything about and was intrigued by the Noise Margin on my line.Downstream is 4db, upstream is 6db.I have read elsewhere that BT default li...

Netgear D7000 Nighthawk Router setup

Hi all,I have NowTV Fibre, I have a Netgear router D7000 Nighthawk, I was hoping to replace my current NowTV router but I am having problems with the setup. First steps I have followed, Copy the MAC address from the NowTV router, then setup the Netge...

Boosters

Do now broadband have like booster kits for the internet like BT have to boost the speed in different room 

Telephone Line

I am moving hose shortly and by builder who is helping me renovate my new place says that I need a new telephone line run into the house - does anyone know who is responsible for this and how would I go about organizing this. Any advice appreciated!

Compensation

I joined NOW TV recently and they changed the day that they mentioned to go live and I don’t know how to ask for compensation as the service will go live 5 days after supposed first date ! I think I will be eligible for compensation but I don’t know ...

Sam2022 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Over 3 weeks and still no broadband!

Been waiting 3 weeks and still no broadband or router or information as to why my account has been put into delay 3 times! I wish I could speak to “tier 2’ whoever they are. I’m told ‘tier 2’ will contact you, email you, call you. Nothing! Ever! Joke...

Boardband issue

So for a while now I've had dsl line issues had engineers out all seems fine yet after abit it all starts again.My SNG Margin after a enginer visit is 3.0, line down speed 58mbps after a weeks its slowly dropping to SNR 0, and the same for the dsl sp...