cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Making and recieving calls...

Is there a competent technician to look at my connection. I haven't been able to make or recieve calls for nearly a month. Your lines are unmanned. ( either by phone or email ) You are not meeting the requirement  of our  contract. I'm fed up of repe...

Subtitles on mobile app not on TV

Hi All,I have a BT Tv box with Nowtv where subtitles are switched on but I dont get any. However, subtitles are available on the Nowtv mobile app. Is there an issue somewhere? Is it the BT Tv box? Subtitles are on everywhere else so must be Nowtv. It...

Broadband Upgrade

My Broadband package should have been upgraded to Super Fibre yesterday (8/10/22). This did not happen. Any ideas. Thanks

amcf by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband speeds

Currently waiting on a phone call from the network department at nowtv but I figured it might be worth  posting to ask about this.New customer to nowtv and have yet to achieve the speeds we have in our contract (60-70Mbs), was sitting at like 2Mbs be...

No Broadband in Sudbury, Suffolk

Apparently there were issues in my town as of last night. After doing all of the home checks today I was told that this was the case. But most of Sudbury is now up and running. I have not been told what the issue is and I STILL have no Internet. Woul...

Installation of D-Link Dir-878 router

Hi all,I would like to add this router to my network, with NowTV Hub2. When I connect the ethernet cable from the Now TV router to the "Internet" port on the d-Link, I can't establish a live internet connection. On the d-link manual is said to set th...