cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Resolved! Broadband showing as Amazon.

I've just done a speed test. My provider has always shown as Sky but is now showing as Amazon. I don't have Now TV  only Now Broadband.and I don't subscribe to Amazon Prime. Is this normal? 

PDM by Scholar
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Wifi going off

Hi my WiFi goes off between 3.50am and 4am every morning and stays off for up to 4 hours at a time Anyone know why this is?

Broadband setup

My broadband goes live on the 13th Oct.  Will I receive  a router?  I have moved into a rental property and there is not one here.  I have not heard anything from NOW regarding a router. Many thanks Chris 

Ockers by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Internet down

Been having this problem since about 9pm last night. Internet on and off continually. Getting 3 green lights for 30secs-50secs then get orange light and no Internet.  Done status check.....if its completed during short period 3 green lights it says "...

Very slow speed on SuperFibre

I have very slow speeds on SuperFibre connection, I've tried a reset of the router but no avail and been like this for several weeks.I did find a superfluous microfilter which I thought may have been the issue so removed it but didn't help.My speeds ...

Resolved! Noise margin - too low?

I've been snooping around to try and diagnose some connection issues that NOWTV don't seem interested in doing anything about and was intrigued by the Noise Margin on my line.Downstream is 4db, upstream is 6db.I have read elsewhere that BT default li...

Netgear D7000 Nighthawk Router setup

Hi all,I have NowTV Fibre, I have a Netgear router D7000 Nighthawk, I was hoping to replace my current NowTV router but I am having problems with the setup. First steps I have followed, Copy the MAC address from the NowTV router, then setup the Netge...

Boosters

Do now broadband have like booster kits for the internet like BT have to boost the speed in different room