cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

No broadband on activation day

Just switched to Now Broadband and so far not impressed. I was told I needed an engineer so booked the day off work only to be told I didn’t need one. Activation day was yesterday I have been charged but still no internet. Couldn’t call yesterday bec...

Internet not activated?

We signed up to NOW Broadband a few weeks ago in anticipation of our house move (16 year old house), was told the internet would be activated yesterday so waited, turned the router on yesterday but no internet connection... Same story today, two oute...

Resolved! Wall mounted phone connector issue

Hey all,I have an issue with the phone connector - the one that's on the wall that you plug your cable that runs to the router and you also plug your phone into. It has come off the wall (seems to have only been stuck up with some double sided tape) ...

Resolved! Incorrect Password

Setting up my Now Broadband never works, I try to set it up before the midnight activation date but it always says the password is incorrect. I have reset it several times but it still doesn't work properly. Not sure how this password can be wrong ??...

Gibsong by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Set up

Hi, I have just received a new now Broaddrick broadband router and discovered that I only have ethernet ports on the wall sockets. I have connected and ethernet cable from the wall to the back of the router, just plugged into the ethernet port, but h...