cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Line activation

Approaching 4th day in new property without internet and my mobile is broke (haha) any chance in getting a quicker activation? it's currently planned for activation 24th which is a long time away IMO. Thanks, Leonard 

Broadband

Hi I am new to now I have set the box up it works however it keeps stopping when watching anything on my firestick or Google chromecast also the connection on my sons computer and phones even when we aren't both on I'm off today son at school amd it ...

Lou3 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

which router for dd-wrt

Hi there,I've looked around a bit and can see you get your own router working with a bit of effort. I'd like to get something decent I can put dd-wrt on but also want to make sure I can connect to now etc Are there any thoughts/reccomendations?the dd...

Resolved! Swaping router

Im having some odd issues with my home network and want to swap the nowTV hub 2 router for another one temporarily (a draytek ).  What are the generic Username and passwords theses hubs use to make a modem connection please?

Engineer not turning up

Engineer was booked to come between 8-1 didn’t show up no email/text nothing? Nowtv have no idea what’s going on! Will o have to wait another ten days to get Wi-Fi fitted?! 

Wifi

My wifi was meant go live 2 weeks ago, someone was meant come out to set it up but then had a phone call to say I could do it myself. So set the box up connected everything but the internet light still isn’t on. The wireless light is on and the power...

Resolved! Fair Usage Policy

Hi,I'm in my first few days of your service. It's awfully slow at 50mbit/s... but that's a given when only FTTC is available to my property - it's a real shame.Anyway, does you're Super Fibre tier have a fair usage policy of any kind? I expect to use...