cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Subscribed but not working

Hi, I've just joined and paid my £33.99 for my months membership. Whenever I click on anything I'd like to watch it says 'Safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid'. Can anyone help? 

Wifi keeps dropping.

I'm at the end of my tether. Was on Plusnet with the same BT line but moved to NOW. The connection keeps dropping. NOW couldn't test the line so sent out an Openreach engineer who found a fault outside the building. That was a bit confusing. As I sai...

Broadband not working in next rooms

the distance range of broadband is extremely narrow. When I move to the next room signal gets lost. Test still says it looks though. Please someone help me with it? NOW should remove misleading ads about convenience of its services.

Phone line not working

HiMy phone line is not working properly. When I call it from my mobile I get nothing but when I call from my landline to my mobile a different number shows up on the caller ID. Its like my number has been changed. I checked the fault checker on this ...

Navco786 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Below minimum speed

My broadband speed is only 24mbSigned up to average 63mbI should be getting 56mb minimum.Had an openreach  engineer that was on the street to check the line. Line is fine . Said it's being limited by the provider . and maximum I would get is 40mbWhy ...

Broadband not activated yet

Hi, I am New to UK and opted for NOW Broadband for my house. My golive activation date is supposed to be on 4th November, but it didn't get activated yet. I am almost running out of my mobile data as well. Could anyone suggest how to make this proces...

now tv hun still isn’t connected to the Wi-Fi

My live date was today but still nothing on the box I was due to have a engineer come out today to set it up but customer service called me Monday saying they were no longer needed as they had tested the line to our address and it was fine. We’ve wai...

schedule delivery

Hi,I am looking to use NOW broadband for my new place. I am moving in on the 5th of December, is it possible o schedule delivery of the router on the 5th of December to go live then? I don’t see this option during checkout thanks