cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Password

I can’t join my mobile phone to the NOW HUB 2 Wi-Fi it keeps saying incorrect password but I’ve got it on the card the engineer left 

Higgo by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband connection not working

Broadband connection is not working, it says connected without internet. This problem coming from last night. Customer care asked that it is downtime and will take 24-48 hours. How can I complete my office work ? Very difficult situation to solve thi...

Parental controls on hub

I have recently got my hub 2 and for some strange reason you have locked it up with parental controls... This is not acceptable I will control my settings this needs sorting out asap also why is the no direct help support your website does not have a...

Broadband Activation

My broadband has just been activated 40 minutes ago at midnight but my kit never arrived.It says on my order tracker that the Kit was unsuccessfully delivered.I got no e-mails or texts to say this had happened! I now have no broadband and no way to w...

The slowest internet I've ever had

I've been with now since April, the highest speed is 67mb lol ok I accepted but for more than 10 days my internet has reached a maximum of 2.8mb, I've already tried to get in touch by phone, by chat And I can't help. I did the line test and it said t...

Broadband set up delay/issue/unknown

Hi guys,so I have been a NOW customer for around 18 months, I’ve just moved house and taken it with me…. Or tried to!After calling on the 8th, it was supposed to be activated on the 19th (taking my router with me)it then got delayed to the 20th… 28th...

DanG15 by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! the worst internet i ever had

I beg for helpAt this point and after many months trying and duplicating help for my problem, I give up, a service that goes down several times a day is intolerable. Please I would like to receive advice on how I can get out of this loop, some legal ...