cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Cannot verify server identity

Cannot verify server identity issue with www.routerlogin.net appears to be broadband issue and cannot fix, what’s happening ? How do I fix ? Happened 1 month ago and had to factory reset

Extremely poor service in rural Dorset villages

We are suffering terrible broadband and phone problems in 3 of out local Dorset villages. No landline phone service, in some cases up to 5 weeks and no broadband for many users. (We have poor mobile reception and so rely on out landlines). We have al...

Relocation from Shrewsbury to Hounslow

Hi Team,We have a NOW broadband connection in our residence @ No. 5, New Park Road, Shrewsbury, SY1 2RS in the name of Vimalkumar Kannan (Email Address - [email removed]).We are relocating to Hounslow @ No. 20, Quest House, Staines Road, Hounslow, TW...

NBA app

My NBA league pass won't play any live or video content, has been fine until yesterday,  tried firestick, ipad and android none work but when I switch off WiFi and use 4g all is fine! I also took it to my sons on his wifi again all fine. Any help ple...

No Broadband Kent, been off all day

Just wondered if the was an issue with anyone else's  broadband in this area?  Have logged a report, spoken to Now and organised an engineer but they wouldn't say if it was just my connection or area problem. 

Razor105 by Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks