cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

No internet all day

Hi, woke up this morning and internet wasn’t working, tried resetting router without any luck. Slightly irritating so went out to work. When I got home this evening it’s still not working, tried to reset a second time with no luck. The internet light...

Multiple property broadband

If I want to remain the previous broadband in the old property. Do I need to create another account to setup new home broadband in the new property?

Roman by Mentor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Cannot Open Ports on Router for WOL

Hi I am trying to port forward my NOWtv hub 2 router. Specifically I am trying to setup WakeOnLan. I have created the address reservation for the PC (192.168.0.100). I have created a service for magic packets (TCP/UDP on port 9). I have created a in...

Internet Issues Again

Started last week (24/11) randomly, internet dropped out completely for about 30 minutes. It was around midnight so I simply went to bed and ignored it.Next day (25/11) trying to work from home, and mid morning my internet speeds dropped down to arou...

Internet keeps dropping

Ever since I got nowTV broadband, it has always dropped the internet for a few minutes whenever it starts raining. It's uncanny, literally the moment it starts raining, the internet drops for a few minutes every time.This is poor form from nowTV, but...

Hi. I need help setting up my Asus AC86U modem

Hi. I have recently signed up with NowTV broadband and I have an Asus AC86U modem. I installed merlin firmware on it but cannot seem to get it to work! I put the mac address in followed by @Nowtv|mypasswordinto the Option61 dhcp box. Anyone know wher...

Wifi

My Wi-Fi has been cuttig off for the past 2 month… it’s very frustrating and tbh I signed up because I was told it’s the “best” network. Well that was clearly not the case!! Not a happy customer, been with you for a while 

Wifi keeps dropping, asking to sign in

Got broadband a month ago, it had been working fine until a few days ago, where it keeps cutting off and saying 'connected but no internet', 'sign in to network'. It will then connect fine after a couple mins then drop again. Very infuriating! I've c...

Password

Is it possible to change the password for broadband rather than using one printed on your box or can I put a block on an Xbox child hacked my password  need to either change password or block his Xbox Any help please