cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Dongle

I will be away from home over Xmas. How can I access the internet, when I cannot use another  provider ie where I am staying ?

jugster by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Check phone line

Our landline is not working. We cannot make or receive calls and our phone is showing the message: "Check Phone Line" which we have done. It makes the dialling tone but then cuts out. We have also reset our NowTV Hub to no avail. Our TV and Internet ...

broadband was supposed to go live yesterday

HiMy activation date was supposed to be yesterday (dec 7) and my line hasn't gone live yet. Checked the track my order page and it even says the line isn't live yet. Also unplugged everything and pressed the reset button etc. The power and wireless l...

Resolved! Router update

Hi, my router model NR801 has two ethernet ports. I use both and now need another. Am I due an upgrade with 3+ ethernet ports?

Broadband

My broadband was supposed to arrive yesterday, I doubt it will arrive today as its lye in the day. Its impossible to get in touch with advisors. I tried to follow the tracking link they gave me for Royal Mail but now its not working. I havent recurve...

CJ03 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

CCTV DVR access

Hi.I have recently changed from Talktalk to Nowtv broadband and phone.Everything is working OK, except I cannot access my CCTV DVR on a remote viewer, either on my PC, or my Android tablet, these worked fine before I changed to the Nowtv2 router.In t...

Enable DHCP on router for cctv system

Hi - I have recently moved to Nowtv fron Talktalk and cannot now view my CCTV cameras on my phone. Camera tech say i need to have DHCP ebabled on my router!So after over an hour on phone to tech help at Nowtv - no furtherCan anyone help or explain ho...