cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Third party router credentials

Hi,  Has anyone been able to obtain their login credentials to be able to use a third party router? I have just spoken to someone and it's "something they do not support"!? Thanks all

KrisieP by Advocate
  • 14 replies
  • 5 thanks

Resolved! Upgraded broadband down upon activation

Just posting to see if anyone else has had a similar problem. I signed up to Brilliant Broadband in September since that was all I could apparently get, and it worked just fine. Recently I checked and was told I could get Super Fibre, so naturally I ...

No broadband 3 days

I’ve had no internet connection for 3 days, was told on Thursday there’s an outage and it’ll be fixed within 24 hrs but still nothing

Cannot find my 2GHz line.

I have a device that is only compatible with 2.4GHz and mine is 5GHz. But as far as i understand all the new routers have both. However I cannot see my 2.4GHz connection. what do I do?

Dongle

I will be away from home over Xmas. How can I access the internet, when I cannot use another  provider ie where I am staying ?

jugster by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Check phone line

Our landline is not working. We cannot make or receive calls and our phone is showing the message: "Check Phone Line" which we have done. It makes the dialling tone but then cuts out. We have also reset our NowTV Hub to no avail. Our TV and Internet ...

broadband was supposed to go live yesterday

HiMy activation date was supposed to be yesterday (dec 7) and my line hasn't gone live yet. Checked the track my order page and it even says the line isn't live yet. Also unplugged everything and pressed the reset button etc. The power and wireless l...