cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Hi. I need help setting up my Asus AC86U modem

Hi. I have recently signed up with NowTV broadband and I have an Asus AC86U modem. I installed merlin firmware on it but cannot seem to get it to work! I put the mac address in followed by @Nowtv|mypasswordinto the Option61 dhcp box. Anyone know wher...

Wifi

My Wi-Fi has been cuttig off for the past 2 month… it’s very frustrating and tbh I signed up because I was told it’s the “best” network. Well that was clearly not the case!! Not a happy customer, been with you for a while 

Wifi keeps dropping, asking to sign in

Got broadband a month ago, it had been working fine until a few days ago, where it keeps cutting off and saying 'connected but no internet', 'sign in to network'. It will then connect fine after a couple mins then drop again. Very infuriating! I've c...

Password

Is it possible to change the password for broadband rather than using one printed on your box or can I put a block on an Xbox child hacked my password  need to either change password or block his Xbox Any help please 

issue with accepting cookies

hi guys.just signed up to now TV, however having issues with my device. I got the now tv app on my Samsung smart tv however it won't let me accept cookies when asked to do so....ANY IDEASTHANKS....

Broadband not working as it was previously

We have purchased a ring doorbell and for the last month it has been working fine. Now not working and when we purchased now broadband last year we had to buy an extender to get Wi-Fi in another room of the property. The door bell is at the other end...

Wifi reach

My new broadband doesn’t extend past the room it’s in.I’ve had to purchase a wifi extender with an Ethernet cable to use my laptop in my office but I would like the wifi to be available from other rooms, particularly for my phone use as I’m currently...

AVB by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

1471 not activated

How on earth can I get this activated? Tried calling but just sent me round in useless circles, chat bot is worse than useless.Not happy with my first month with Now TV, glad it’s only a 1 year contract

BarbaraM by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks