cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Resolved! HD Charge

Why does NOW TV still charge for HD tv?Netflix doesn't,Amazon Prime doesn't,Paramount doesn't,Apple TV doesn't, and Disney doesn't.The £5 fee for HD is a sneaky add-on.

Security issue/hacked?

I had a payment from my Halifax account suspended because the fraud department claimed the wi-fi was showing that it was being used from Lincoln not Hampshire. Is this anything to worry about?

Aaww by Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks

Now Broadband Kit Delivery

Hello everyone,Normally our modem kit was mailed on the 15th, engineer visit was on the 20th. We have already paid the bill for this month, but we still have not received the kit and cannot use the internet. Is there any way we can reach Now broadban...

Misra by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

router interference

Hii have just moved over to now broadband and have the now hub 2This might seam a strange one but, when i have the box on, my amazon stick doesnt work powered from the tv. i have to plug it into a power socket,also when i placed the router where my o...

Resolved! Streeming out of sinc

I'm having alot of problems on every box in the house.The video pic is out of sinc after about 1 minute of watching. I have to rewind and start watching again.Then, it starts doing it all over again. Drives us nuts!This has been going on for months.B...

New Broadband, unrecognised address

My address us shown on the list when trying to sign up for Broadband, but when I click on it an error message shows (have tried a few times on different browsers). There doesn't seem to be a telephone number, how can I sign up for this service?

Olly by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Now Broadband cannot load remote content

I have just joined Now Broadband and am finding that the service is restricting me from downloading some content. It is fine for banking and online betting and anything that may be deemed controversial but it often doesn’t allow me to load a website;...

Jodie1 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks