cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Issue in speed and how to track reported issues

Hi,I have been using for more than a year and I have not had major issues.But from last week the internet speed has become very slow and it comes around 3 Mbps normally it comes around 12 Mbps.I have restarted the router number of times and I called ...

Sriram by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Morons of the biggest order

So there is scheduled work to the broadband in my area.  Scheduled but zero notification and so hours of work lost.  This is on top of the utterly sub optimal streaming service provided by Sky/Now in the first place.  Total clowns and honestly cannot...

Awful download speed!

So, I'm currently getting around 3.63mpbs this morning, but Now's line checker is saying I should be getting 70+mbps! I've used 3 different speed testers and they are all saying around 3-6mpbs!Weirdly, the upload speed is around 15mbps!!Any issues ou...

DA2 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Router never arrives

My new router fails to be delivered constantly , I have no way of re ordering it or finding out why its not arriving   my Internet is slow and doesn't reach to the next room without breaking signal,  I've been paying for sure fiber for ages but yet s...

Jack by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks

Intermittent broadband service

For the last few weeks my ‘Brilliant Broadband’ service has been dropping out every 30 minutes or so.  It returns on it own but I’m getting very frustrated with it.  I’ve rebooted my router several times. I only have 3 devices connected.  The router ...

jjb by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

No internet

I have a red light on my internet hub, I have done a check online and it states error. Who can I call 

Lucy3 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks