cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Router Connected Devices

HelloI was recently checking my home Wi-Fi router settings and noticed an unknow device connected to it - definitely not something of mine. I changed the password and then went about amending passwords on my devices, despite changing the password, it...

NHGlos by Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 3 thanks

Resolved! New account using an existing router

Hi there, I have just moved into a new apartment. The apartment has an existing Now TV router that I wish to use.  I am not an existing now TV customer.Is there a way to set up my new account and not receive a new router? I wish to use the one that I...

Streaming performance issues

Sorry if this is already covered elsewhere - I've no idea what key words to use to find the answer if it already exists.Setup:I am using a TCL Roku TV. The NOW TV Hub Two is broadcasting both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks. There is also a powerline co...

agt by Mentor
  • 8 replies
  • 3 thanks

Resolved! thinking of using NOW broadband

I am considering NOW broadband however I am unsure due to a number of factors,How good is the Router provided, stability signal etc.. I currently live in a 1 beroom flat more importantly Is it easy to resolve issues should a technical problem occur?W...

Internet connection

My internet has been dropping in and out for over 2 weeks now and its not getting any better.  I have tried to have my line checked but have been told unable to check the line. Have reset the hub, days ago and being told it might be something to do w...

Resolved! Rain boots me out

Hi, Every time it starts to rain my internet cuts out. Does anyone else have this problem, have you been able to fix it please?ThanksPrincess

NE5 broadband issues

Hi allHas anyone got ongoing issues with the broadband connection in the NE area, since last night the internet has been down cant get a fast connection but Now CS say we are getting a connection of 53mb, I said yes but nothing in the house is gettin...

Bri4life by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

No acactivation

I phoned Now TV And Broadband on the 8th November I was meant to have an engineer out on 22nd for activation . That was cancelled by Now . Then weekly i had delay after delay texts with many excuses after many phone calls and chat room chats i cancel...

Cath by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 2 thanks