cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Broadband set

Hello! I've subscribed for NOW for an apartment that I will move into only on February 1. I've received an email from NOW that says that my broadband and phone will go live on 03/02/2023. It also says that an engineer's visit is not needed and I don'...

Broadband outage in Southend, Essex

Our broadband has just gone down, the line can’t be checked online (via 4G) this is the 2nd time in a week. Last time it was down for 12 hours. We have Sky Glass so are unable to watch tv at all. 

Sassy67 by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks

Set up

I have set up an account for broadband, have had confirmation emails and my date that the broadband will go live (12/01/23), yet I still haven’t received any broadband box or heard from an engineer. I’ve attempted to track my parcel but there is noth...

Existing broadband suddenly stopped working today

I am having an absolute nightmare today. My Internet just suddenly cut out at 4pm. It signed me out and then told me there was a problem signing back in. It is now 10pm and I have no idea why it dropped, how long it will be down and if it is a nrletw...

Jen123 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Possible internet outage - Somersham

Hey NOW TV people!Hope you're all well!Was wondering if I could report or get an update on a potential internet outage in my area.I live in a little village called Somersham near Huntingdon in Cambridgeshire.Seems like the internet dropped around 12i...

NOW Broadband down, Tamworth area

When I woke-up this morning (Saturday 14 January 2023) my phone was asking me to sign into my Wi-Fi.  I looked at the router, and the "Internet" light was off.Using my mobile-phone Internet I went to the "Your Service Status" and it advises "No broad...

dftf by Mentor
  • 8 replies
  • 2 thanks