cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Resolved! Landline outage for 9 days so far

Anyone else suffering from a landline outage in Chester region? When I eventually got through on the helpline I was told that OpenReach are working on fixing the problem, but there have been no updates and no sign of the problem being solved.

NWJ999 by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Broadband dropping out

I've had an issue for the last couple months now. My Internet keeps dropping out and the only way to fix it is to reset the router, I've emailed nowtv and they said its a WiFi signal issue but my TV is connected to the router with a cable and all the...

Sims by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

S20 not connecting to wifi

My broadband has gone live today, all electronics in the house are connecting perfectly but my mobile isn't... why is this, am I just being dumb? 臘‍

Cici by Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 2 thanks

Intenet drops at the same time every day

I've been with Now broadband for a couple of months and pretty much from day one my connection has dropped at the same time every day.  Looking at my router log, this is what is happening: 2023-01-12 10:54:42 syslog: [2393447.049000] Line 0: VDSL2 li...

AMF3 by Mentor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 thanks

Router Connected Devices

HelloI was recently checking my home Wi-Fi router settings and noticed an unknow device connected to it - definitely not something of mine. I changed the password and then went about amending passwords on my devices, despite changing the password, it...

NHGlos by Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 3 thanks

Resolved! New account using an existing router

Hi there, I have just moved into a new apartment. The apartment has an existing Now TV router that I wish to use.  I am not an existing now TV customer.Is there a way to set up my new account and not receive a new router? I wish to use the one that I...

Streaming performance issues

Sorry if this is already covered elsewhere - I've no idea what key words to use to find the answer if it already exists.Setup:I am using a TCL Roku TV. The NOW TV Hub Two is broadcasting both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks. There is also a powerline co...

agt by Mentor
  • 8 replies
  • 3 thanks

Resolved! thinking of using NOW broadband

I am considering NOW broadband however I am unsure due to a number of factors,How good is the Router provided, stability signal etc.. I currently live in a 1 beroom flat more importantly Is it easy to resolve issues should a technical problem occur?W...

Internet connection

My internet has been dropping in and out for over 2 weeks now and its not getting any better.  I have tried to have my line checked but have been told unable to check the line. Have reset the hub, days ago and being told it might be something to do w...