cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Slow broadband speed

Hello, I have super fibre broadband but trying to download my game it’s running in kb and then only just in mb at around 6 mb which is a joke. My games glitchy and I can’t game like this. Can someone help me please? 

Intermittent Broadband Issues

I have NOW Fab Fibre Broadband Last few months I've had a intermittent problem was several times a day a web page would not load either Timed out - No Internet or NO DNS. Normally loaded at the 2nd or 3rd attempt. This is starting to get annoying so ...

Wifi not working

All the green lights are on, but the past 3 nights the wifi won’t work. Our devices will stay connected but nothing will load, it’s getting silly and I’m totally lost for words and need help as I work late from home… what do I do?! Thanks in advance 

Lozzaaa by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

IOT Devices Unavailability Issues

Hello!I run Home Assistant and have ESP8266 devices as motion sensors/temperature sensors around the house. They use 2.4Ghz WiFi to connect to router and then internally on the LAN to the HA server. Every so often they will drop out and become 'unava...

tomM by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

No Broadband for 3 days

My you view box apps have not worked since last Friday. I have done all the usual things to get it back up and running with no joy.Is there a phone number for Now broadband as I have done all the checks advised on the website and thought that would l...

Setting up broadband in new flat

Hi there,I have a quick question regarding joining NOW. I’ll be moving into a rental property on the 20th February and I intend to sign up for the NOW super fibre package.As I am currently out of the country and don’t have the keys to the property un...

Adam99 by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 2 thanks

Number does not exist

Hello, I have a number that does not exist when called from my Now TV landline yet is reachable from another landline service and by mobile. All other landline numbers are fine and my line check was OK. Does anyone know how to report the fault to get...

Resolved! Landline outage

How do I report a landline outage in my area? My landline is dead since yesterday, so are my neighbours (broadband is fine) but if I check it with the NowTv troubleshooter it says there are no problems with ‘Broadband and Calls’.ChatBot gets me nowhe...

Resolved! Broadband down: Stafford

Broadband went down at approximately midnight Saturday 4th Feb in the Stafford area. It is now nearly midday Sunday 5th Feb. Despite having gone through the 'checks' which perhaps would have some validity when someone is seeing it up from scratch, no...

Puffin by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks