cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Resolved! Moving the connection box

Hey,  Currently the connection box in the wall that connects to the WiFi router is located in an area of the house where not all tenants can access. (In someone's bedroom) So we're obviously going to have to move it to another area of the house. Is t...

Well, Broadband is Down ... again.

Well, my broadband is down, again.  I'm can't say I'm entirely shocked, as this happens frequently.So, I live in Aberdeen and have been a NowTV subscriber for about two years now.  During that time, I've grown used to intermittent outages with my bro...

DanMc by Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 1 thanks

Activation wait?

As a new customer looking to get broadband setup asap I wondered why it takes 9 days for the activation date? I have a NowTV router already as property had NowTV a few months ago, the application form says I don’t need an engineer . Can it be done in...

Boomish by Mentor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Broadband down

Internet is down in the Smithills area of Bolton after work on a nearby telegraph pole. Engineer booked but could take two days. Anyone else affected? 

dlz1965 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks

Graphics in emails not loading

Can anyone please tell me why emails appear on my iPhone using Mail but all pictures are missing. The only way to get them to load properly is to disconnect from wifi and use the cellular network. 

jjb by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 3 thanks

Re-send Broadband Router

Signed up to Now TV when we were originally moving house at the beginning of December 2022. Unfortunately we haven't ended up moving into the new till January 2023 so couldn't go and collect the router form the post office. Our Broadband router got s...

Dom91 by Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Now broadband Hub two

Anybody know how to reset a hub two that will not factory reset?The problem started when I changed the password on it, when I rebooted the pile of junk there was no web panel to login anymore (hadn't done anything with the ip address), it also stoppe...

pod by Mentor
  • 10 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! Broadband

I am on the social tariff but when I move to another room reception goes right down and my printer which is upstairs won't connect. It is a wi fi printer.