cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

dead phone line

I have had this problem twice now and it is always when I have to input information via the phone key pad i.e. press 1 for accounts or when adding my date of birth as the answer to a securty question the first time this happend my land line was dead ...

No WiFi for the past 72 hours

I have not had any WiFi for the past 3 days.I have followed the steps in attempt to fix the issue with no luck.I have tried calling the NowTV and I am not able to get through to anyone.I work from home and this is not acceptable. I am currently at my...

Trace4 by Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 2 thanks

Wifi switched ofc

I run a line test and it keeps saying my WiFi is switched off. Restart the router and the same happens. I have 3 green lights on, a speed checker says I'm getting 34mbps when I should be arround 72.Why am I getting 3 green light and 34mbps if it says...

LesSayer by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! Broadband internet connection keeps dropping

Hi, the internet connection for my NOWTV Broadband becomes extremely unstable recently. The issue has been around for a few weeks. The internet occasionally dropped at the beginning, perhaps once per day. But it dropped every few minutes in this week...

zzr by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Internet goes down

Every night this week my internet has gone down all within an hour or so takes about 10/20mins to get it working again do all the checks ect says it can’t be fixed and to call but then all of a sudden it will start working again anyone else have this...

Sg1 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks