cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Ethernet not working

When I switched broadband provider to Now I simply unplugged the ethernet from the old router and plugged into the NowTV Hub 2 and it doesn't work.  The cable goes to an Ethernet switch with a variety of devices none of which works.  Note everything ...

Gondorff by Advocate
  • 11 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! Broadband issues

Anyone else having broadband issues in the Exeter area? I work from home and am losing money because I can’t do my job today, but I can’t find any info on when this issue is likely to be fixed. It’d be useful to know if others have no broadband too. ...

Jelly by Mentor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Can't check network coverage

Could you please check the network coverage for fibre, although I do have fibre shocket in my flat and using BT at the moment and I have completed contract terms and now I want to swtich NOW broadband.for some reason I cannot check the network covera...

Shahid by Mentor
  • 10 replies
  • 8 thanks

Very slow WIFI on one device

I'm not sure where to go from here so thought I'd reach out for help. Our Wifi works fine on all devices apart from my mobile, to add, my mobile connects to every other wifi with no issues but for some reason my wifi router at home is VERY slow.I hav...

Jess1994 by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks

speed below minimum guarantee

my incoming speed is below the minimum guarantee and well below the 'expected' range.the online check shows the low speed i am getting but says everything is OK and wont let me go any further and not easily able to find anyway to contact anyone

Drury13 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Phone line dead but broadband working

Hi,Our phone line started to be crackly and now it's completely useless with no dial tone at all, I've tried two different handsets and restarted the base station but no joy. This has been working for over a year with Now but not any more.I've also n...

Ben by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks

What phone do I need?

We joined now in December and having not used the landline hadnt even noticed the issue. The handset says check phone and has no dial tone.  Do we need a specific type of handset for it to work or is the line having issues rather than the phone itsel...

carot35 by Advocate
  • 6 replies
  • 1 thanks

Problem with high jitter

Over the past month or so I've started to have problems with high jitter and stuttery lag when streaming or playing games.Average download and upload speeds seem to be fine but every few seconds I get a big spike in latency.The issue persists even wh...

GeorgeEN by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks