cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Broadband Connection

Anyone else having serious issues with Broadband connection constantly dropping?Openreach have replaced all connections from outside building and I've received a new router. Worse than ever tonight, trying to work nightshift from home.              

LD by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks

Age restrictions

Hi. Can someone tell me how I can change my router settings for age restrictions on an android I do not have a laptop or computer.  Thank you. 

Alia by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Home Automation Port Forwarding etc

Hi All, After many emails and now calls to Now Broadband, I've now found that they don't have a technical department to assist with information on port forwarding and the possible idea of using a 3rd party router/modem where information like VLan ID ...

no connection

iv received my router and im registered with my account but so far iv been waiting 8 weeks and still waiting to be connected to the internet ,iv made numerouse phone calls to NOW broadband still no help , extremley unprofesional company 

tia by Mentor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Delivery of broadband box

Hi, we recently received an email to say that the NOW TV Hub had been dispatched nd delivered. However we weren't home at the time and there was a slip through the door to say it had been left in the food waste bin. On arriving home the package is no...

constant drop out

around the same time every night between 7pm-10 pmMy internet connection drop fro 5 mins. - an absolute pain when watch catchup tvI am working from home today and see my internet down load speed is slower that my uploadCome on Sky whats going on - ab...

Watling by Mentor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

speed below guarantee

Activated a couple of days ago after engineer had to connect line in cabinet. I have a minimum speed guarantee of 62Mbps and estimated 68-74Mbps but only syncing at 22Mpbs.Is it worth a line reset now or to just wait a week or two and hope it speeds ...

bbsb by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks