cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Reuse Now Hub

Hi all. I moved to a new house and I have a Now Hub from my last house in 2021. I have no current contract but checked coverage and it's available in my area. Can I reuse this hub instead of having to wait for a new one to be delivered?

TF by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Broadband down again!!!

My broadband is down again.. this happens every week. Why?I am on the best fibre package, I only use mobile phone, TV and a ps4 on it. Why does it keep going down like this.. it's not like I'm over using the internet with the package I have, It's get...

Download speed not as advertised

Hi everyone. I am using NOW Broadband's Super Fibre package with advertised download speeds of 63mbps on their website (average). Since I've had it installed, I have been getting around 34mbps at best (Speedtest), with the internet being very patchy ...

Lynx2600 by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 1 thanks

Block VPN on Router

HiIs there a way of blocking the use of VPNs directly from the router?  My Son is using a VPN to bypass parental controls.Thanks

JALien by Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wires fallen due to wind

Due to the heavy winds the wires around my flat for my WiFi have fallen. The WiFi still works perfectly however someone could easily pull on the wires as they are around chest height. 

Jay2 by Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 4 thanks

WiFi dropping out

Hi, I'm having to reset my router on a fairly regular basis as my devices report they're unable to connect to the internet. The 3 router LEDs are green but no internet?I'd really like to install a better router, I've already got a a Netgear Nighthawk...

Sltaylor by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 2 thanks