cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Resolved! iPhone won’t log on

Hi. When my Daughter visits us she can’t get her iPhone to log on to our broadband and has to use her data. Could we have too many devices running?

PAW400 by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 3 thanks

Resolved! Go live date was yesterday still no Internet

Hi, I was checking if Now has a good reputation of keeping up with deadlines? I was wondering why my Internet is not live yet. It was supposed to go live yesterday but still I don't have Internet. Tried everything they mentioned in the forums but no ...

Abhayvs by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! How do I phone Now Broadband

I have been trying to set up a new Broadband Contract, however, I would like the set up one week later than they stated as my deal with my existing provider finishes then. I would like to call and explain but cannot find a contact number. The coast b...

Paulie by Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 2 thanks

Can I use sky router instead of now tv hub 2?

Since I have use nowtv boardband 6months, I have give a call on nowtv about the dropping speed of boardband. The openreach guy say the router is very hot.I just get the new router from nowtv and find the speed is dropped again (normal is about 45mbps...

Do i need a new line?

Setting up Now BB and need to book an engineer to come put a new line in, however their is already a line in the property I'm moving too.Does he still need to put a line in? or will he just come to set up the box? 

KT by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

broadband

I am just wondering if anyone knows when i receive my broadband box can i set it up straight away or do i have to wait until the engineer comes? Because i know how to set it up but i don't want it to mess up if i set it up early

rowan by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! Set up

Even tho I don’t use phone line do I still need it to be able to use my WiFi if so then I may have to chancel and find a new provider 

Kj02 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! DNS on Mobile blocked by Now TV Hub Two ?

Hey all,New customer switching over from Sky.I had the SkyQ hub and its the same hub I received from NowTV (since its the same company basically)Anyway for what ever reason NowTV seems to block any device that is using a DNS for some reason, Why is t...